Thursday, July 31, 2003

Jogging again today - and let me tell you one thing: That stupid alleged "Runners' High" is just a figment of imagination. I've tried everything. I've run fast, I've run slow. I've run short distances and long ones. Nothing. If I'm in a bad mood, I'll be in an even worse mood when I stop and running won't improve any good mood either. It's just a myth.

Not that I'm in a good mood often anyways. I've been thinking that the sad thing is that I don't know what I like. I think that might be the case with quite a lot of people. I can point to many things I DON'T like, but not what I DO. There's not much I CAN do either. Apart from my talent of reading really really fast. And golf, of course.

Am pretty tired now and will go to bed now. One last thing: Don't click on this link: The pouch!! The pouch!! My eyes!!

No comments: