Friday, August 01, 2003

Actually, I just returned from work. At 8 pm. That makes 24 hours straight. Now I am too tired to sleep and too tired to do anything else. I really want to riddle me this, but there's no thoughts left in my brain. If you have any clues for me, fill me in. Or better yet, give me a hint. I like hints.

For all the soccer I play online I missed the start of the Bundesliga. For heaven's sake, I haven't bought Kicker Magazine yet. I need a team roster. Today I watched Bayern München vs Eintracht Frankfurt. Oy vey. Either the Frankfurt people were still tired from being on hiatus or they thought: "Bundesliga, Schmundesliga. Won't be much different than second Liga." Either way, they were just standing around and let the Bayern score. At the moment they're celebrating with fireworks. Not Frankfurt. I mean the Bayern are celebrating with fireworks. They might be celebrating with Frankfurt, I seriously doubt it somehow, though.

Couple of thoughts: I don't like the new Bayern shirt. Now they look like Kaiserslautern. Well, sorta. Mehmet Scholl has lost half his hair, and to cover up for it he shaved the rest. The front looks like a billard ball, though, and the back has stubble. Strange. And Basti "Fantasti" Deisler starts looking more like Blackadder every day. Yikes.

Now let me go try my brain on some of these clues from the riddle and then sleep. Oh yes, sleep.

No comments: