Sunday, July 27, 2003

Today was official "Do nothing and lounge about"-Day, so I'm just going to post a couple of meaningless jumbled observations and there's nothing you can do to stop me:

  • I need a new trashcan. Mine was occupied by a new lifeform with tentacles. A green and fuzzy lifeform.

  • My halogen light doubles as an insect trap. Insects are attracted to it, divebomb into the bowl and whoosh! are incinerated. Which leads to an acrid stench currently occupying my room. Which in turn leads to having the window open (as is my custom anyway and led to the Beast of Doom (a.k.a. moth) entering my room in the first place). Which in turn leads to another Beast of Doom being attracted by the light. It is a vicious circle.

  • Knees feel slightly less swollen.

  • Been thinking about the Trousers of Time today and concluded I fell out the Other Leg.

  • My hair has the consistency of dreadlocks and really should be washed but on the other hand looks really good which it won't after I washed it. It never does. Women can attest to that: Never wash your hair right before an important date. It's going to be really messed up. Not that I have an important date, I'm just reluctant to end what seems like a good hair day.

No comments: