Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Went to the beergarden today and had meaningless conversations about tv series. Funfacts thereof: What was MacGuyver's first name? And Columbo's? Did Columbo actually have a wife or was it his overactive imagination? I say yes, Jule was doubtful. Well, she DID have her own series and all...

Got the written invitation to my final exam today. Says I need to turn in my paper ASAP or at least at the end of September. My tutor called, too. Focus, focus, focus. Up to twelve pages now. Need 50.

Was amused by my cat having the hiccups. I didn't know they were so loud :)

While I am jogging, I need to keep my mind occupied and today I thought about how to put my own personal lasagna recipe into words. If I ever have the time, I'll post it here for youse guys to enjoy. Youse guys - my Diplomacy Italian persona is apparently catching - regardless of how I lost my Fleet in Rome to the Evil Winds of War. Lots of Capitalization there, too. But once you Lose Half of Europe to the Cunning Turk and the Mopey Austrian, you need to Capitalize somewhat. But I guess I'm just too peaceful - I don't even mind.

No comments: