Sunday, August 31, 2003

It's raining outside. The cats are looking out, they don't quite trust rain. Quite funny, actually. As usual, the paper isn't progressing as well as it could. Need to finish it today, too. It's going to be a longish night, I guess. I wonder if I should have some coffee. Can you tell my thoughts are jumbly today? Nah.

I also have a watermelon. Makes you envious, I know - not a lot of people have them nowadays. Dum dee dum.

It's my parents' wedding anniversary today. I think the 35th. Congratulations!

I am watching the athletics championships while doing my paper and I have "Griechischer Wein" stuck in my head as the French have decided it's a catchy tune and are playing it every five minutes. Strangely, I like watching any kind of sports on TV. Well, maybe not golf. And OK, sailing's pretty boring as well. Lumbersports, there's a fun event! Snooker, I like, too. There's not enough Snooker on TV these days. Or maybe I'm just not catching it.

At least I'm not the only one who's really bad at what they're doing - the commentator just said this was the worst world championship the German nation has ever participated in. And whenever I have the feeling I really suck, I can take solace in the fact that the whole nation isn't watching how I am letting the hammer drop onto my toe.

No comments: