Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Just installed Google Toolbar and it's wonderful *sniff*. It blocks popups and everything. I just love Google.

Went out and bought printer cartridges today. Obviously they are of the wrong variety and I have to go out again *sigh*. I wish just once I would think ahead and take the old ones to the shop. But strangely enough I never do and, equally strange, my type of printer is never featured on the box of any cartridge. Ah, back to the shop.

And I need to buy cartridges because I need to print out the corrections to my paper my tutor made. Can't really tell what they are yet because I feel really queasy whenever I open her mail and have to make an effort not to throw up. My pulse is around 120, too. I hate that, because I know it's not that big a deal and I just need to work on it. I'm just upset is all, and I don't know why. I mean it was bad enough when I just didn't want to do the thing, but having these reactions to it seems slightly over the top. OK, breathe in, breathe out. Zen-Papering.

I am at one with the universe. Ommm. Off to the shop again.

(The marathon book's mental tip in this case is to add to everything "... but it doesn't really matter.", which is probably good advice.)

No comments: