Wednesday, November 19, 2003

These people want your soul.
I think I should sell mine. It's only slightly rumpled and what do I need it for anyway... Any buyers?

Your soul is worth £35153. For your peace of mind, 23% of people have a purer soul than you.

Step up and get it while it's still hot!

Want to unburden YOUR soul of the heavy load that is all the mp3s you downloaded off the internet illegally? Send them back!

Ah. Doesn't that feel better? I think my soul just went up a pound or two.

And to reinforce your belief that I'm not working a bit (which is not true but hey!) I'll share with you that, according to Quizilla, I was written by this woman:

Dorothy Parker

Dorothy Parker writes you,
you wonderfully urbane,
witty boozehound, you.



Which Author's Fiction are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I kinda like that.

No comments: