Monday, November 17, 2003

Work was strangely uneventful. It was like always, just now I have my own office. No business cards, though. Bother.

Thought for the day

Why is it that some women seem to have those strange eating habits? Let me tell you what I mean: Usually they'll say: "Boy, am I hungry." Then they'll eat half a salad leaf and a grape and go: "Whew, I'm stuffed! I ate like a pig. So much food. How could I eat ALL THAT FOOD?" All the while I'll sit next to them and I really am hungry. And when I say that I mean it. Then I tend to eat more than half a salad leaf and a grape.

So what's the deal? Are those women really hungry or are they just pretending. Why can't they just say: "I can't eat anything else..." and leave it at that? But no...they always have to point out HOW MUCH they ate. Since I ate at least double the amount, I get the feeling nobody eats more than me and I hate that. But I like eating. I couldn't survive on nothing at all.

I remember the days I had at Jungle Jim's. Ah, those burgers...ah, that Spudmania...ah, that Pie-in-the-Sky...*sigh*

No comments: