Thursday, November 20, 2003

Today's morning was grise et triste. It can't be said differently - I'm imprinted by my years in school. As soon as the subject of weather enters my head, my French lessons' "grise et triste" enters my head, even if it's le matin and as such gris. But then I've never cared much about grammar anyhoo. Another brainwash thing is that as soon as the movie Highlander is mentioned, I tend to stick my tongue out as far as I can and grow "Coooougan!!!" as was customary in grade 10.

Now it's nice and sunny and I don't quite know whether I enjoy working or not. But at least I am drinking tomato juice. Yum. (This blog seems to contain an awful lot about food lately, I don't quite know what the matter is).

But just wait until I'm posting all of my vacation pictures - you'll be glad about the food descriptions then. What's your favourite food? I really like sushi (duh) and potatoes. Not at the same time, though. And no fried potatoes thankyouverymuch. And chocolate. Actually, I basically like eating. Maybe it's easier to write about what I don't like. Pig's knuckles in aspic. But who does, apart from my Dad. Not to fond of aniseed or fennel. Sweet liquor of any kind (Amaretto, Baileys, yuck!). Food that looks at me. Shrimps and such. Eek! Fish fingers. Anything containing ground meat except burgers.

That's about all I can think of right now. Chances are high that I'll get back and post some more later.

No comments: