Tuesday, December 02, 2003

What's in *your* bag?

Here's a list of items that currently reside in my "handbag":

  • Filofax that weighs about 2 tons and contains everything I need to know and even a bit more

  • Kleenex

  • Huge Fake-Gucci-Wallet I bought in Turkey. Doesn't contain equally huge amounts of money, I'm afraid.

  • Second wallet I use when going on vacation (left over from the snowboarding trip)

  • 2 SZ-Magazines so I can solve crossword puzzles whenever I feel like it

  • Fizzy dissolving vitamin thingies (2 pc) which I got given in the pharmacy but which I hate. They will stay in the bag until the wrapping dissolves and the tablets crumble all over the place. Been there, done that.

  • Advil (family size!!) - a headache might attack me at any given time

  • Sunglasses (been in there since July, I wager)

  • The rubber band surrounding my bike lock broke and now is to be found at the bottom of the bag. Mental note: Tell Santa (aka parental units) that a new bike lock might be an appropriate X-mas present

  • Tampons, which I don't need anymore (New method of contraceptive turns out to be a blessing)

  • Mobile phone and a couple of pieces of paper containing phone numbers

  • Refreshment towel of the BA (MUC - LHR)

  • 3 ballpoint pens (to use with the crossword puzzles)

  • 1 hair scrunchy (purple)

  • 2 packs of L-Thyroxin 200 to replace my poor thyroid (RIP)

  • Half a pack of Aspirin, in case I get a migraine (Advil doesn't work for a migraine)

  • 2 little tryout thingies that my hairdresser gave to me (Paul Mitchell: Super Charged MoisturizerTM and Hair Repair TreatmentTM)

  • Manhattan Super Compact Powder, in case my nose is starting to resemble a polished brass knob

  • All-Inclusive-Bracelet (Turkey)


This is everything in my bag, baby. No, it's not big as a house, it's a regular size bag.

No comments: