Saturday, December 06, 2003

Yesterday I went ice-skating at the Stachus which was great fun, but I think we were the only people who were not totally drunk. Everybody else apparently had frequented the Glühwein places around the icerink before entering. Some people I don't know how they managed to put on the skates. There was one guy who was so drunk he couldn't even find his papers to get skates when we checked out ours.

Later I saw him ON THE ICE trundling towards the fence where the Glühwein was located. I don't know why I was the only one having trouble staying on my feet. After a while it turned out to be fun, though. I need to go again some time.

And for everybody who has been pining for them: here are my holiday pictures from Turkey. Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the production of the bikini shots. (Though a cat once climbed into my beach bag to get at the roll I had stored there for future consumption)

No comments: