Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I never told you how my New Year's went, did I? It's the "holiday coma" I am currently in, I can't seem to concentrate properly on any task. So I'll just say it was fun and next year I am going to plan on having dinner and THEN going to bed. Seemed like a good thing this year.

So today it's back to work. I took my brand new speakers to attach to my computer and am now able to listen to internet radio (Virgin Radio) where they are playing Muse every 15 minutes. Not that I object to Muse, but what's up with that?

Also, all other bands seem to want to be the Rolling Stones. OK, they have also played the Stones twice so far, but there's been at least three occasions where I've gone "Oh, it's Mick again" - an it turned out to be some other combo. But you have to be glad to find out what song they are playing because the info tends to lag somewhat. Usually I only get info about songs I already can identify. Songs I don't know are being kept hidden deliberately. Right now they are playing some song that vaguely sounds like country but which they claim is Blur - Song 2. Nope, it ain't. How am I supposed to brush up my music knowledge?

Ah, a new song is coming up: It's something by The Darkness. How did I ever spend a day without them... Hiiiii EEEEEEEEEE *squeak* Sorry, no time to blog anymore, I need to go do some serious headbanging in the office. Just kidding, by the way. The Darkness makes my ears bleed and probably kills small puppies.

No comments: