Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Get-Things-Done-Day progressed smoothly...good thing it was not Get-Everything-Done-Day, though.

What did I get done?
  • wrote stuff for University
  • called my insurance about that unfortunate incident in New Orleans
  • got my mobile fixed
  • called work about the money they still owe me (yay!)


    What did I not get done?

  • finish my translation for work
  • read stuff for University
  • go on a date with ex-boyfriend
  • buy tickets to see the sneak preview


    What did I get done instead?

  • watched some TV (v. good)
  • messed around with my blog (which is why it's not doing properly what it's supposed to and I have no clue why)
  • fixed another date to go on a date with ex-boyfriend
  • arranged to go christmas-shopping with my Mom
  • made waffles
  • played some Skat

  • No comments: