Friday, December 20, 2002

Tried to get images to appear on my blog...to no avail...and I so much wished to show you the ChristBonsai :)

I've got a new scanner, too and wanted to show off. Bad luck. (More for me than fore you, but anyway.)


Actually I got lucky today, because I first won third prize at Tini's Mom's Christmas Raffle (not what you thought, as if...). Afterwards, I got a gift bringing additional luck: an elephant from Sri Lanka. I hope carrying it around in my wallet will increase my hitherto rather meager luck to infinity and beyond!!


We also opened fortune cookies, but alas, mine was boring....it said: FORTUNE COOKIES ARE FUN or something to the extent, which really did not tell me anything about my future. But nothing ever will beat my favourite fortune which I will offer to you now as it may also bring joy, happiness and enlightenment to your life:


Your dentist has made a mistake. But it doesn't matter.


Thank you and good luck to all of you!

No comments: