Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Well, I do not know whether all my thoughts are that good, but I am glad Uli likes them :) I like your posts, too, my dear...it's fun to go on the blog and read new stuff.


Today I just want to add one thing that I forgot: food. One lengthy rant I thought of yesterday concerned seafood and how much I think it's disgusting. But I will spare you the whole thing today, just so that you know: I won't eat food that still looks at you from your plate. Yuck.


What else? Nothing much happening at the moment...Still at home, still unemployed, still not doing anything of note...I am feeling so lazy these last few weeks, it's disgusting. My ex-boyfriend said I should enjoy it while it lasts, but I still have the feeling I should be doing something with my time, not slouching away on the couch. That's probably why I am never relaxed. I think part of it has to do with being in University for so long...there always is something that you SHOULD be doing like studying or finishing a paper or getting books or meeting with other students...


I wonder if I'll be able to stop worrying once I start working. Whether I can keep work to work hours and not fret about it afterwards. If I can't manage that, I'll never be relaxed, I guess..and I wish I could be for once in a while. Actually, it's strangely paradox. Being high-strung and nerve-wrecked while you are lying on the couch. But it's gotten so bad lately that I can't even concentrate on a book properly. I would say I needed a vacation, but I just returned from one. And what do I need a vacation from? Doing nothing? It's ridiculous. Maybe that's the stress of the unemployed you hear so much about. I think I'll go and get some coffee. That'll probably help :))

No comments: