Monday, December 16, 2002

To comment on Uli's comments...actually, Jule would have won that game as I was stuck in WWII for quite some time. But Uli and Jessi ganged up on her to prevent her from winning because of a MINOR technicality. So there. Anyway, nothing wrong with winning a game, Ms. Wizard-Queen!

Now for something completely different. Yesterday, I worked at my computer the whole evening and that made me discover that I never can work anywhere. My whole body seemed to be one aching...well..whatever it is that aches a lot... If I one day have to do this all day I might as well kiss my neck good bye because it will cramp up so much that I'll look like Charles Laughton any time soon.


Anyway. After working until like five in the morning I was so tired that I could not write on my blog anymore. But while lying in bed I had the best ideas...brilliant thoughts...sentences flew through my mind...but I have to disappoint you. When I woke up, it was all gone. Zip, nada, zilch. I don't even have the faintest idea what it was about. So no deep thoughts today, instead I'll tell you how I bought a Christmas tree.


I bought a Christmas tree today.


Ahem. It has been decorated, too...and we also saved some decoration for my little bonsai tree which has now been officially declared a ChristBonsai. I'll have to see if I can find some lights for it as it seemed kind of sad next to the big sparkling other (whatever kind of conifere it is) tree.


Seems that I am at a loss for words today...that's because I had to translate 21 pages of senseless drivel into English, all the while using up all my vocabulary...


Yess!!! I just remembered something I wanted to tell you...I just wanted to say that this blog thing has sucked me up...I am turning into a leech on other people's lives. Whenever you enter the blogger homepage, it gives you links to the blogs most recently published. And I look at them all until I find a diary, which I then read. Kind of sad, really... but there's a pattern here that I read about in Cosmopolitan (ahem again): It's the concept of co-emotion. Which basically means that you have no life of your own and thus thrive on other people's love stories/emotions/action news. Like a vampire. (Which, by the way, not necessarily has to be a bad thing. But never mind)


Why co-emoting is a good thing:
Some time ago, I thought: I am just too complacent...never any emotions, just existing..day by day...I wish I would at least fall in love sometimes so that I would feel something. Then I fell in love. With the wrong guy. Which was not too pleasant. And I thought: I had forgotten how bad it actually can be to feel lovesick. This is horrible. I wish I was back to being complacent...it wasn't all that bad. Now I am feeling better, but recently I caught myself at the thought: I wish there was some emotion in my life...but I suppressed it really fast. Co-emoting is fine with me.

No comments: