Sunday, January 19, 2003

It's hard to be a good person when other people are so damn inconsiderate...


Today my car was parked in by three people. And there was another car parked on the sidewalk that I thought I could not pass. Ulisch and me figured we'd call the police (I agonized about that because I don't want to incur the wrath of Parking God and I think he frowns on the practice of squealing on Illegal Parkers). So we waited for our Friends and Helpers in the cold only to be laughed at. ("Yours is the red car? We don't drive 'girl cars' like that in the Police Force." Mhm.)

At least they gave me permission to try and pass the guy on the sidewalk which actually worked out. Felt kind of stupid. But at least they gave the idiot woman (I know it was a woman as she left her card on the dashboard but then did not answer her phone, the bitch) who parked behind me a ticket. And you know how much it was? 15 Euro only. I've had to pay more for THINKING about illegal parking. Uli tried to bargain with them ("Don't you think she also was OBSTRUCTING PEDESTRIANS??") but they did not go for that...

No comments: