Monday, January 20, 2003

Yes, the Universe just is not fair, I know...


Yesterday, we were talking about God. I used to be a dedicated atheist (as my family is totally into religion and force-fed me with that crap all my life) but I am starting to think there must be something out there because I can't attribute all the stupid things happening to chance. Somebody must be laughing about me. Maybe Uli's three guys take some time off from harassing her and get on my case once in a while.


They won't have to do much more, I think. Lack of sleep and inner turmoil/confusion/worrying/whatever have eroded my nerves to the point where my stomach is giving me trouble all the time, my cigarette consumption is skyrocketing and every night I am feeling like I should just drink. Yesterday I almost died choking on a glass of Ramazotti. The others ensured me it looked pretty funny, though. Glad to be of service. I am here til Tuesday. Try the veal.


Sometimes I wish I was totally emotionless.

No comments: