Thursday, January 23, 2003

My mood has been deteriorating again, hooray...


I'm not so sure that co-emoting helps with my worrying problem at all. Now I'm even worrying about people I don't even know, like the girl in Canberra who had to pack all her things because she was afraid her house would burn down. Or the guy in NYC whose cat died (I cried even a little about that, oh dear) *checking out the blog now actually yields disappointing results as he added a jigilliard of uninteresting things, sigh*.


Lately, I've been crying at the drop of a hat...Things I cried about included:


  • The Cider House Rules (Little Fuzzy...in his breathing apparatus...sob)
  • A little kid in a talk show meeting his very best friend and crying about it (a talk show - the shame of it nearly kills me :)
  • "Der Weg" by Herbert Grönemeyer (can't listen to it while driving as I tend not to see the road anymore)
  • Episode 4 of Scrubs (why did they have to use the song "Hallelujah"...I cry because of that alone)
  • My grandma asking me why I wasn't still together with that nice guy ("Because we broke up, like, two years ago and I would not take him back if he was the last man standing?") and then proceeding to lecture me that there were many nice boys out there up for grabs if I were just to try...


I guess I am turning into a blubbering moron. Maybe it's hormones. "Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together." (Kit Ramsey in Bowfinger)


There goes my resolution not to post depressing stuff, but what's a girl to do? Tomorrow hopefully my outlook on life will be better. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die.

No comments: