Sunday, February 02, 2003

I hate the people at play.com. They keep sending me newsletter after newsletter trying to lure me into buying DVDs. And I always do...ah well, if you're not working you might as well spend money. What did I buy today? It's an eclectic mix. (I'll just go ahead and nonchalantely (sic!) use fancy words, if I may)

  • Dirty Dancing (A must for those depressive nights - it's a girl thing. Nothing cheers you up more than yelling: "I carried a watermelon!" at the top of your lungs.)
  • Starship Troopers ("The infantry made me the man I am today." Plus Doogie Hauser. Does it get any better? BUUUUUUUUGS!!!!!)
  • The Shawshank Redemption (I'm the only person on the face of this earth who has not seen the movie. And I desperately want to. But I always missed the beginning when it was on and I will NEVER EVER watch a movie without seeing the beginning. Just like I will NEVER EVER return to the house if I've forgotten something - but that's a different story and will have to be told another time)
  • Surprise DVD - present for Ulisch (No, I'm not telling :)

No comments: