Friday, June 20, 2003

Today was R-Day. I went and testdrove the Roadster. Maybe everybody was right who said I shouldn't because it was SO MUCH FUN. Now I really want one. Damn. The evil Smart people equipped the Testster with a sports steering wheel which is great because you get to switch gears without taking your hands off the wheel. Needless to say, it's extra. Everything's extra. You can be glad they're giving you the wheels for free. Ulisch was trying to be the voice of reason and kept saying: "But the trunk's too small..." And she's right. If you can call it a trunk. No more shopping. Well, if I buy the roadster I can't afford to go shopping anymore, that's true. Lease, that is. Can't afford to buy it. If I lease it, that's 100 Euros a month..hmmm...don't really have that either.

No comments: