Friday, July 25, 2003

Met Pete York today who was really nice, too. Quite a step up from Bata Ilic, I must say.

I've decided to add new links to my page. Lots of useful information, if you ask me.

I'm actually in a pretty decent mood today - I remember when I used to be in a good mood all the time. Well, not all the time but most of the time. It has steadily deteriorated since ..hm.. high school, I guess. Since I've been thinking about holidays this morning I also thought about the time when school still was fun. About fifth or sixth grade that was, I think. After that, I got bullied and picked on and such and I started hating to go out of the house. My mom once said: "Well, these kids today...all the peer pressure they have - you can be glad you were young in the 80s." Little did she know that we were told: "I won't talk to you because you're not wearing Levi's 501." Ah, the blissful ignorance of parents.

Same with the drugs - my school was always known for its drug dealers and we knew exactly who was selling what. Incidentally, those were the same people who at the reunion looked slightly off-kilter and bloated. I guess Karma does sometimes catch up on you. No, it doesn't, because then the bullying really mean people would have died a horrible death. And if I ever find myself alone in a room with that one guy and a Magnum revolver I'm not guaranteeing for anything. Really. I think that's the only person I really hate...and I am a pretty peaceful person. All the others were just doing it because they were dumb and didn't know any better or because the whole guy gang was really into it, but he always started things and he looked like he really enjoyed it.

But enough of that. Today I am calm and quiet and I found out that all the exercises we usually do in gym come from yoga and have fancy names.

No comments: