Friday, April 25, 2003

Had a girls' night out which was fun. We should do this more often. Went to this new place round the corner where the Adrenalin girls live. I don't quite know whether it's a really great place, the decoration was kind of strange and the barman obviously was suffering from Mobius Syndrome, but at least the beer was only 2.50€. Sidenote: I once heard you won't gain weight from beer but from eating too much when you're drunk. And while I'm not quite drunk I'm still seriously considering making pizza. NOOOOOO. Must..not...give..in...to...temptation...


Well, I'll better go to bed as tomorrow I'll wake up early (Slide-Ka-BLAM) anyway. Tomorrow is going to be good, though, as my Day of SolitudeTM actually accomplished getting some work done and I've sent the draft for my final paper to my tutor. So the only thing I have to do is mail Baby Olivia her Birthday present and maybe read some stuff.

No comments: