Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Today Is St. George's Day And Blog Money Day


a) St. George's Day


St. George`s Day. And "no celebrations"? I beg your pardon. There's the Ritual Dragon Slaying in Yorkshire. The Parade in Biggleswade. And Birmingham is really hopping it up with Morris Dancing and Susan Parkes (with piano). But alas, it's not a bank holiday. Why not change that and win some free beer in the process?? (You can also rejuvenate that outdated British Anthem on this site if you feel like it) So don't tell me the British don't know how to celebrate their national day. Just dress yourself for the occasion and party like it's 2003.


b) Blog Money Day


Yesterday money kept rolling in from every side. (Bonus points for you if you can tell me the musical.). Not only was the money from the credit card fraud returned (through the Amazing Mon's Voodoo PowerTM, obviously) but I got a note from the bank that I have some money waiting for me (that my parents saved but who's counting). So it's either a trip to Hawaii or I'll buy a diploma and save myself all the hassle.

No comments: