Friday, April 25, 2003

I've been thinking about dreams today. The other day I was wondering why my dreams were always so boring. I would go to bed, fall asleep and dream I was getting up, hanging around, doing this and that, nothing happening. Then I'd wake up and my life was exactly the same. Granted, it's better than having nightmares, but I thought maybe I could at least dream of good things happening. Well, tonight, I had a really pleasant dream. I don't quite know what it was about (I'm bad at remembering dreams), I just know I was on vacation and really happy. And I woke up with this really happy feeling...and then it faded away and my life was still the same. Now I almost think that's worse than having boring dreams. At least then you don't feel like something's missing.


While that's kind of a sad thought, I had a pretty nice day, though, playing Backgammon in the park with Katrin. (I lost every single time..oh well, I need to get the hang of it I guess, I had never played it before.)

No comments: