Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I don't know what's better...Feeling like you're doing everything wrong or feeling you're doing the right things but everything goes wrong anyway. In such cases I have coffee out of my "Someday we'll look back on this and it'll all seem funny" mug that Diana once gave to me for that reason. (Hi, Diana..Still haven't checked the rent account, mea culpa, but the Rotkreuzplatz is just so far away.)


Have Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head.

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go

A little high, little low

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me


Maybe songs stuck in your head eventually turn into Queen songs. Like tapes that you leave in your car over the weekend infallibly turn into Queen tapes. (I've always seconded that idea. It happens, you know. Read the book, for pity's sake. Will enlighten you about many things, including Milton Keynes). Bismillah.

No comments: