Thursday, May 15, 2003

Ouch!


I have a splinter of some kind in my foot. I suspect it to be glass left over from one of the incidents where bottles were dropped in our apartment. The problem is that it's embedded rather deep in my sole by now and I can't get it out. Doesn't help that I went jogging with it, but I realized it only afterwards. Maybe now my foot has to be amputated. Oy.


It better not, because I signed up for this today. (I wanted to do it last year but didn't for some reason or other...ah, I remember, I wanted to go there spontaneously and it was raining a lot that day)


What else? Looked for the lyrics of this song of Lilo and Stitch today and discovered again how much I like it. I was afraid I would not like the movie (did not enjoy Emperor's New Groove that much, reeeallly did not like Tarzan and passed on Atlantis), but when it started with this song I was back on the Disney track. If you haven't seen it, do so. In fact, I'll be going to ebay right now to see if I can get the DVD.

No comments: