Monday, May 12, 2003

The strange thing about blogging daily events: Everybody else knows about your life, but you don't know about theirs. It happens to me all the time that I'm talking to somebody and want to tell them a story and they say: "Oh, I've read it already." Leads to friends not being in touch with you directly, because hey, they can read all about you anyway. Well, then again you also have people reading the blog that you wouldn't be in touch with otherwise, I guess. And luckily you sometimes write comments/poseurs so I don't feel all left alone :)


Now on to some mundane and pointless stuff:


I am a victim of advertising and bought Ebly. It's actually quite good, but kind of weird to eat. Now that I stopped smoking (Three days. I'm probably being a bit rash) I am also mortally afraid I'll be gaining weight. No more fatty foods for me. Take that chocolate away. But I figured if I go out jogging every time I want a cigarette I should be fine.


And finally, in want of a better topic here's my current entertainment situation:


Movies: Saw X-Men 2 and enjoyed it. But then again, I used to be a huge X-Men fan and have read all the comics. Did not like the changes they made to the character of Nightcrawler. I don't remember him being a raving catholic lunatic devoid of intelligent thought. Plus, his fake German accent was somewhat annoying.


Books: Am reading Filth at the moment which I really like. Yes, Sven, after that I'll try Infinite Jest again.


TV: Only two more Buffy episodes ever. I'm wondering what to do...what to do... *sniff*

No comments: