Thursday, July 17, 2003

I rarely post anything spectacular these days - I don't mean my life, I just mean thoughts and things. Who really cares about my life if you think about it? Thoughts about the universe. Thoughts about quantum physics. Thoughts about literature. Thoughts that could earn you a Nobel Prize is what I am saying.

Hm, then again, if I could think those thoughts I'd probably go and earn a Nobel Prize in the first place. On the other hand, if you think about it they could give me the Nobel Peace Prize. I didn't to anything remotely warlike my whole life. That's 30 years of peace. If that isn't prize-worthy I don't know what.

Oh, and ALERT, ALERT, ALERT!! The SZ-Sommerrätsel is starting pretty soon. Put your annoyance-meters into gear, because I will be talking about riddles and solutions and whatnot here on this very blog. Well, maybe riddles. Not sure about the solutions, wouldn't want militant riddle people standing in front of my door looking very seriously. And they will, believe me. These are some very serious people. I had to swear an oath I wouldn't share my solutions with anybody else. (I never dared to tell them I didn't send in my solution because I had no desire to participate in the finale. They would have hung, drawn and quartered me).

No comments: