Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Yesterday I was still in a rather bad mood and almost became guilty of double manslaughter when two boys taunted me as I rode past on my bike. Little did they know how close they came to death. Or at least painful bruises because I seriously considered turning around and kicking them off their bikes. But I didn't. Zen-Biking.

And some advice: If you're in a bad mood don't let anybody measure your bodyfat. Especially if most of your body can be considered fat. And when she then proceeds to tell you how your BMI should really be lower feel free to shove the measuring thingy up her nose. Or other orifices of your choice.

Other than that I gave my data to my counselor who did strange things with it on SPSS and kept exclaiming: "Marvelous!" and "Great!" while I was sitting there wondering how I could ever replicate what she had done there as I have no clue how SPSS works and when I put my data through the SPSS grinder (so to speak) it just yielded an unruly mess with no meaning.

Plus, she said if I really, really put my nose to it I could finish the damn thing in October. I really, really need to finish it in September, however, and you know how it's proceeding at the moment. There goes my opportunity to leave University in October. Drat. There probably goes my opportunity to start working because they'll only hire me if I finish University. Oh well, another semester at University and unemployment afterwards, yay! Great times, great times.

No comments: