Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Paper Progress

After some prodding I did write something yesterday. Well, first I edited what I had written down to three pages but then I added some more. My counselor gave me her own paper, which depressed me again somewhat because I didn't really understand a word of it. Plus, I tend to copy and paste - but she has to read my paper and she certainly will recognize hers.

But enough about the stupid paper, I don't really want to talk about it anymore.

Bodyfat Bounce

At least things are looking up regarding the bodyfat - did the measurement again and mysteriously apparently have lost 10% of bodyfat overnight. Makes me suspect the measurement is not all it's cracked up to be which leaves me relieved. Phew.


Mystery Meat

Other than that, I am occupied with meat. Meat, meat, meat. (Doing a study about it at the moment.) Meat, meat, meat.

No comments: