Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I went to www.namestatistics.com and it tells me this:

Monika is a very rare male name.
Very few men in the US are named Monika.
Be proud of your unique name!


No shit, eh?

More links:

a) in case you're planning to pick up a Christian Chick or
b) in case you've always wanted to custom design a greeting card with itty bitty nude men.

What happened today, you ask (you curious people, you)? Well, I'm always happy to oblige your every request, you know that:

The outlook on my final paper gets better and better, today's criticism hasn't been quite so harsh, and I'll probably make it in time for the deadline which is next Wednesday. Phew.

I bought a Dirndl today in case I am going to Oktoberfest. My own Dirndl used to be my Grandma's and I'd rather not wear it when standing on a table and intoning DJ Bobo's "Chihuahua song".

[FEMALE TOPICS ALERT]

I also bought a lipstick that was expensive as only lipsticks can be expensive but it turned out not to be in its wrapper. Drat. I'll try to exchange it tomorrow but I don't have high hopes :(( It's not so much the money (well, that too), but I was really looking forward to that lipstick. Lipfinity in case you were wondering.

And I am going to the hairdresser's tomorrow. Wish me luck, you know what happened last time.

[/FEMALE TOPICS ALERT]

Got three more books from a huge pile in Jule's room who is getting rid of everything that doesn't need to go to Berlin. Soon, my little books, soon I will have time to read you. (Infinite Jest being still at the top of my pile, of course.)

No comments: