Thursday, September 18, 2003

Wooziness continues - but at least I've done all the required revisions and sent the thing to my tutor. Let's all hope together she doesn't find anything really bad. Please cross your fingers. Because if she doesn't I can just smack a title paper on top and turn it in on Monday. If she does, the weekend will be rather uninteresting because little numbers will dance all over my head. They're pesky.

What about the Champions League game? It was rather boring. (I asked Paul who was there "life" (sic!) and he thought it was boring, too, so it's not just me and my aversion to Bayern München.) Oh well, same same - boring game, Bayern wins. Then again, who wants to have a final Inter - AC Milano. Booooooring. If Bayern's in the final I can at least favour the other team :)

I hope 1860 wins their League game this week while Bayern loses, because then we would rank higher. (We are really happy with little victories :)

Everybody is in a rather crappy mood at the moment. I wonder if that's the start of Fall Depression - but the weather is so nice ... maybe it's just Crappy Mood Week. My mood isn't too good, either. Reasons being this and that and the upcoming exam. Hope I can use next week to cram because at the moment I know next to nothing. Que sera, sera. And the good thing about it is that everything will be finished on November 5th. Everything. Yay! *dance the dance of Dipl. Psych*

Then I can put up a little couch and you can all come and tell me about your mothers while I'm trying to channel Siggi Freud. I'll even wear the tophat and the beard if you insist. Then again, I'll charge you a horrendous fee :)

No comments: