Saturday, September 13, 2003

Just came back from the Sneak Preview where I saw Matchstick Men, which was quite enjoyable thanks to Nicholas Cage mainly. I'll give it a 7 out of 10. One of the rare occasions where a film turns out better than you think it would be. A little bit overdone at times, a little bit drawn out at others but other than that much more enjoyable than Seabiscuit.

But what I really want to see is the film they showed previews of. Love, actually I think it was called. And I think it featured every actor there is. And Colin Firth. He's wearing a turtleneck sweater. Alan Rickman, too. But I guess he's included in "every actor". Did I mention Colin Firth wearing that adorable turtleneck sweater? Hugh Grant, of course. Liam Neeson. I think I caught a glimpse of Heike Makatsch. I remember her giving an interview about working with Hugh Grant. They didn't mention Colin Firth. Nor did they mention the turtleneck. OK, I'll shut up now.

No comments: