Saturday, October 04, 2003

Went to the Oktoberfest today to ride rides - and I must have misremembered something. But I distinctly remember riding the Eurostar and having lots of fun. Today it was awful. My head kept hitting the headrest and I think I broke my ear. It was raining like hell, too. Other than that we had fun.

Why am I blogging so late? I went to the movies and saw (shock horror) Bad Boys II. I think a couple of brain cells have gone and died miserably. Boy, was that boring. BOOOORING!!! If you see the trailer, slap your knee and say: "That them negroes sure are funny!", maybe this is the film for you. If you enjoy jokes about erection problems, you also picked the right movie. If you don't like explosions STAY AWAY!! RUN!!! But I've got to admit it's one heck of a stylish movie. Boy is it ever stylish. If I ever have to make a movie I'll hire that cinematographer. Wow. But apart from glamour it's lacking everything else.

Nuff said, if you watch it don't come running to me and complain. I warned you.

I had a couple of great thoughts that I wanted to blog and share with you, but that movie chased them all out of my head. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow then I'll get back to you.

No comments: